We’re looking for a People Operations Coordinator to level up our employee experience at Jane. Our People Operations team focuses on creating a delightful employee experience for our Janers to lead thriving careers. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to support our team in every area from People Partnerships, Compensation, Learning & Development, and Connection & Engagement for the Jane team, creating plentiful opportunities for someone looking to grow their career as a People (HR) professional! You’ll be fostering a delightful employee experience by working closely with our recruitment team to ensure new Janers are all set up for day one, and supporting them throughout their careers at Jane.
Like with all positions at Jane, the People Operations Coordinator position is a remote position; however, this role will be required to work out of our North Vancouver office on a bi-weekly basis to coordinate shipping of new hire packages.
We really want the people who work at Jane to love being here, so it’s important that we start off with a bit about what makes our company unique. Here are some specifics about what Jane is all about, and with these, hopefully, you have a better idea if this might be the kind of company you want to be part of.
We’re a North Vancouver-born SaaS company with a distributed remote team across Canada, and our platform is modernizing the world of practice management software. We enable the likes of physiotherapists, mental health counsellors, chiropractors, and other allied health practitioners to run their practices in a digital-first way through features such as online booking, charting, scheduling, secure video, and billing along with an evolving library of features.
Over 22,000 healthcare practices globally are now running on Jane. In 2021, we processed over 73 million patient appointments, and our scheduling application alone handles more than 10 million API calls per day.
We’re profitable, product-led and growing organically to the point where 85% of our customer growth is either from customer referrals or word of mouth. Growth like this is unique, especially in the world of SaaS, and it doesn’t happen by chance. We have a brilliant team of over 250 employees who all do an amazing job of listening to our customers, building what they need, and providing industry-leading support.
Last year alone we’ve grown our development team from 36 to 70, and the product team has doubled as a whole. 2022 is going to be a big year for Jane as we’re investing heavily into patient experience with our first patient-facing mobile app, enhancing our telehealth experience, building our own (J)analytics platform, working on global insurance integrations, and introducing new features like HIPAA compliant chat.
Jane is now the number one choice for Allied Healthcare practitioners in Canada. We’re growing quicker in the US than we were here in Canada 3 years ago, and we’re now helping run clinics in 44 countries.
Of course, it’s not all about the numbers, but this puts into perspective the scale of Jane, from the thousands of practitioners whose lives are made easier each day to the millions of patients receiving treatment. If you’re the type of person excited by this growth, we’d love to speak with you.
Jane offers reasonable hours, competitive salaries, and great benefits. More than that, we offer a chance to help build something special, which we back up with an employee stock option plan that ensures that everyone has a chance to share in Jane’s success.
- Enabling the People Ops team through administrative support, reporting, and coordination of tasks and projects (documentation, scheduling, and keeping us on our toes!), contributing to the efficient delivery of People programs, processes and services.
- Completing all system-related tasks in Bob (our HRIS) and Lever (our ATS) to ensure all Janer profiles are correctly set up and we have strong People data integrity.
- Maintaining, updating and improving our use of Bob to find more efficiencies, and staying up to date on new system features.
- Working with the team and stakeholders to create, update, and maintain our People team Notion (intranet) pages for Janers and People Leads
- Working closely with Learning & Development, Recruitment and IT to prepare new Janers for their journey. Includes logistics of preparing and sending out swag packs, and setting them up for day one.
- Support the Jane team on a day-to-day basis by answering questions about benefits, People policies, and more through our #ask_people_anything Slack channel.
- Coordinate recognition experiences by working closely with team members and people leaders (such as recognition awards, work anniversaries, milestones, swag).
- Support with the planning and logistics of our company-wide events.
- Occasionally supporting facilities by ordering office and kitchen supplies.
So what are we specifically looking for?
- A degree or certificate in HR or a minimum of 1-2 years experience in the HR space.
- Experience working in roles with a high amount of breadth and the ability to switch context quickly.
- Demonstrates curiosity, and not afraid to question the status quo. We have a tonne of work to figure out in the People space at Jane, and we need someone who will grow with us.
- Requires a high attention to detail and rigour in regards to People team documentation and our People data (ie, Bob, CultureAmp, Lever, etc).
- You’ve demonstrated resilience in ambiguous, unstructured, and complex scenarios that you can navigate ambiguously.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in the People space is essential.
- Regular travel to our North Vancouver office is required to set up new hire swag packs.
- Highly competitive base salary
- Extended healthcare from day one.
- Parental top-up.
- Participation in Jane’s employee stock option plan (JSOP).
- Investment in your career development & growth.
- $500 annual health spending account.
- Generous vacation policy along with your birthday off!
- Three annual Jane-cation days: additional days off
If you want to get started, tell us your story.