Jane is on the lookout for someone to help us accelerate our product through partnerships and acquisitions. Jane works with more than one hundred disciplines around the world. In order to support them successfully, we’ll need to be able to build relationships with the tools and services they use in order to help them help their patients and clients. This will be our first partnerships hire at Jane. You will get the opportunity to grow the role and live at the intersection of healthcare and platforms.
Like with all positions at Jane, this position is a remote position, allowing you to work anywhere you want across Canada. Building a delighted team who can delight our customers is part of Jane’s DNA, so even though we’re not a strict 9 to 5 environment, we’re working hard to ensure that you also have a life outside of work. We pride ourselves on flexibility & autonomy, and when it comes to decision making, we take a decentralized approach ensuring that our teams' voices aren't just heard, but are acted upon. We're building something special at Jane, and we back that up with an employee stock option plan that ensures that everyone has a chance to share in Jane’s success.
We really want the people who work at Jane to love being here, so it's important that we start off with a bit about what makes our company unique. Here are some specifics about what Jane is all about, and with these, hopefully, you have a better idea if this might be the kind of company you want to be part of.
We’re a North Vancouver-born SaaS company with a distributed remote team across Canada, and our platform is modernizing the world of practice management software. We enable the likes of physiotherapists, mental health counsellors, chiropractors, and other allied health practitioners to run their practices in a digital-first way through features such as online booking, charting, scheduling, secure video, and billing along with an evolving library of features.
Tens of thousands of healthcare practices globally are now running on Jane. In 2021, we processed over 73 million patient appointments, and our scheduling application alone handles more than 10 million API calls per day. Jane is now the number one choice for Allied Healthcare practitioners in Canada. We’re growing quicker in the US than we were here in Canada 3 years ago, and we’re now helping run clinics in 44 countries.
We’re profitable, product-led and growing organically to the point where 85% of our customer growth is either from customer referrals or word of mouth. Growth like this is unique, especially in the world of SaaS, and it doesn’t happen by chance. We have a brilliant team of over 250 employees who all do an amazing job of listening to our customers, building what they need, and providing industry-leading support.
Last year alone we’ve grown our development team from 36 to 70, and the product team has doubled as a whole. 2022 is going to be a big year for Jane as we’re investing heavily into patient experience with our first patient-facing mobile app, enhancing our telehealth experience, building our own (J)analytics platform, working on global insurance integrations, and introducing new features like HIPAA compliant chat.
Of course, it's not all about the numbers, but this puts into perspective the scale of Jane, from the thousands of practitioners whose lives are made easier each day to the millions of patients receiving treatment. If you’re the type of person excited by this growth, we’d love to speak with you.
To be successful in this role...
- Manage all aspects of product partnerships: prioritization of business, strategic and financial impact, structuring and negotiation of new projects and ongoing partner management.
- Be accountable for success metrics and partnerships relationships
- Maintain direct relationships with partners, proactively resolving issues and creating value
- Build a deep understanding of our product roadmap and build a plan to accelerate that through strategic partnerships and acquisitions
- Collaborate with a broad range of team members in Product, Engineering, Marketing, Support, and Finance while servicing as an advocate for your partners while balancing Jane and customer goals
- Operate independently with the ability to lead projects with internal and external teams
- Ability to build and manage relationships with senior business leaders, both internally and externally
So what are we specifically looking for?
- Have owned from the start at least 2 significant product partnerships
- Deep understanding of partnership and M&A dynamics
- Experience working with Product teams and roadmap acceleration in the past
- A solid grasp of technical concepts like APIs and Platforms
- Experience managing product, business relationships and projects
- Ability to make progress through influence and storytelling
Bonus points for...
- Have worked in a high growth tech company before
- Have worked in a high compliance industry like Fintech or Healthcare before
- Extended healthcare from day one.
- Parental top-up.
- Participation in Jane’s employee stock option plan (JSOP).
- Investment in your career development & growth.
- $500 annual health spending account.
- Generous vacation policy along with your birthday off!
- Three annual Jane-cation days: additional days off.
- Dialogue eCounselling, primary care, legal and financial counselling, and career coaching.
At Jane, we’re committed to fostering an environment that allows you to come to work as your truest self. We believe it’s important to actively recognize, embrace, and celebrate our differences in order to make Jane an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace.
We want to build a team of people who make conversations rich with perspective and experience. We are committed to listening to every voice in order to learn and grow because doing this will allow us to meet the needs of the diverse community of helpers that Jane serves.
We do not tolerate discrimination, prejudice, or oppressive isms of any kind. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, experience, and the needs of the Jane community. We encourage anyone who requires accommodation or adjustments throughout the interview process to let us know, and we will do our best to support you.