We’re looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our mission of Helping the Helpers and ultimately help Jane grow. Jane is growing by more than 100 people again this year and our goal is to be able to move as efficiently as possible while at the same time ensuring a smooth and delightful candidate experience. As a Recruitment Coordinator, we’re hoping you will be both challenged by the existing role and also be excited about growing your career on our Recruitment team.
In this role, you’ll be supporting the recruitment team, candidates and hiring managers throughout the whole interview process and you’ll play an instrumental part in Jane’s growth. From scheduling interviews, taking ownership of candidate documentation and job postings, as well as owning other key areas of the recruitment pipeline including the Global Talent Stream and Jane’s internal development program that will be kicking off this year.
Like with all positions at Jane, the Recruitment Coordinator position is a remote position, allowing you to work anywhere you want across Canada.
We really want the people who work at Jane to love being here, so it’s important that we start off with a bit about what makes our company unique. Here are some specifics about what Jane is all about, and with these, hopefully, you have a better idea if this might be the kind of company you want to be part of.
We’re a North Vancouver-born SaaS company with a distributed remote team across Canada, and our platform is modernizing the world of practice management software. We enable the likes of physiotherapists, mental health counsellors, chiropractors, and other allied health practitioners to run their practices in a digital-first way through features such as online booking, charting, scheduling, secure video, and billing along with an evolving library of features.
We’re profitable, product-led and growing organically to the point where 85% of our customer growth is either from customer referrals or word of mouth. Growth like this is unique, especially in the world of SaaS, and it doesn’t happen by chance. We have a brilliant team of over 250 employees who all do an amazing job of listening to our customers, building what they need, and providing industry-leading support.
Of course, it’s not all about the numbers, but this puts into perspective the scale of Jane, from the thousands of practitioners whose lives are made easier each day to the millions of patients receiving treatment. If you’re the type of person excited by this growth, we’d love to speak with you.
Jane offers reasonable hours, competitive salaries, and great benefits. More than that, we offer a chance to help build something special, which we back up with an employee stock option plan that ensures that everyone has a chance to share in Jane’s success.
- Enable the recruitment team to have better flow by owning key parts of the hiring pipeline from scheduling interviews, preparing skills assessments and reference/background checks.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized Applicant Tracking System, ensuring that candidates’ profiles are aligned with their progression in the recruitment pipeline.
- Collaborate with the wider People Operations team to be set up for a successful and smooth onboarding process by providing clear communication around candidate logistics.
- Working with the team and stakeholders to manage and update job postings as well as maintaining our Recruitment Portal, Notion (intranet) pages for Janers and People Leads.
- Explore new ways and improvements to workflows, whether it’s automating your day-to-day tasks or keeping your eye on the latest integrations and SaaS tools that could benefit your team or Jane as a whole.
- Support the Jane team on a day-to-day basis by answering questions about recruitment, People policies, and more through our #ask_people_anything Slack channel.
- Assist with Jane’s internal development program that will be kicking off this year.
- Collaborate with the wider People (HR) team to support projects (We always have something new happening and that’s the beauty of building Talent Acquisition from the ground up)
So what are we specifically looking for?
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a customer-focused role such as customer support, recruitment or sales with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and have demonstrated this with confidence through various channels such as phone, email, and live chat.
- A willingness to learn and a growth mindset; you’re always looking to better yourself and others around you and you have a natural curiosity that leads you to learn more about a situation and the “why” behind things.
- You’re a relationship builder, and have built trust and great relationships with colleagues and customers.
- You’re empathetic and an active listener with the ability to understand a person’s challenges, needs and feelings about a situation and address them in a confident and understanding way.
- You can maintain confidentiality and discretion as these are essential in the People space.
- You possess high attention to detail and pride yourself on being organized.
- You have experience working within a recruitment environment, either in-house or agency.
- You have experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or other types of Recruiting/HR Software. Lever is our ATS but this isn’t a dealbreaker!
- Highly competitive salary
- Extended healthcare from day one.
- Parental top-up.
- Participation in Jane’s employee stock option plan (JSOP).
- Investment in your career development & growth.
- $500 annual health spending account.
- Generous vacation policy along with your birthday off!
- Three annual Jane-cation days: additional days off.
If you want to get started, tell us your story.