Jane can accommodate the electronic submission of Chiropractic Reports 8C and 11C. Here’s how to do that:
NOTE: If the patient has not yet been assigned a claim number or made a claim for a workplace injury you can use twelve zeroes as the claim number. Enter 000000000000 in the Claim Number field of the Claim.
- Create a Patient Claim for their WSBC Claim.
- Book the appointment under the WSBC Claim.
- Ensure that the 8C or 11C billing code is listed in the Insurance area of the Appointment Panel.
The 8C code is 19134. The 11C code is 19135.
- “Arrive” the appointment.
In the “Billing info” pane, hover over the information so that a “View” tab appears. Click this “View” button.
- Scroll to the Insurance section and click on the “Add Document” button.
Administrative staff can access the report from the main schedule, where they can complete all the known information.
Practitioners can access the report the same way or from their “Today” view. Click on the appointment for the patient and create a chart note. Use the “Edit Billing Codes Button” to access or start the report.
The completed report will be attached to the claim when sent to Teleplan. Always make sure that the Report is complete before you move the claim into the Queued area.